Sunday, March 10, 2013

#11 Shine Moist Henna Wax Color Treatment

I love taking care of my hair. Once a month I apply treatment on my hair to make it healthy.
My family has a business which is SALON. My mom just bought SHINE MOIST HENNA WAX. It's beena month when we started using it. Costumers were satisfied of the results.

Shine Moist Henna Wax Color Treatment is designed for dull and damaged hair. The unique formula is competent to penetrate deeply with protecting the cuticular layer of hair while the color is processing. I had natural henna wax so it has no color at all. It is rich with protein bond ingredients which gives nutrition, leaves hair soft and natural color.

There are other available colors black, dark brown, brown, magenta, cyclamen, medium blonde, ruby, natural, golden brown, light golden blonde, magenta red, red blonde, chestnut brown, chocolate brown, medium brown, burgundy red, chocolate red and orange red.


Directions(written at the back of its container):

1. Shampoo and towel dry hair to 75%
2.Apply color treatment begining 3mm from scalp and comb through the hair thoroughly.
3.Keep hair moistened and heated with a steamer or heater for 30mins
4.Allow hair to cool for 5mins before rinsing thoroughly until the water runs clear
5.Squeeze out excess water and apply conditioning rinse and leave it in the hair for at least 1min
6.Rinse thoroughly with water, blow dry and style
 If you don't have steamer or heater available just use a shower cap leave it for about 1hour.

After the treatment my hair went soft and during the application of the treatment it was relaxing for it gives a cool feeling on your scalp.
The Shine Moist Henna Wax Color Treatment 500mL cost Php 680.00.
I do recommend this one for those kikay out there to try.

My Hair after the application of Shine Moist Henna Wax




HAPPY TREATMENT! :)
-Cayang-

1 comment: